History of England In Words of One Syllable

A simple history of England written principally with words of one syllable. Books of these kind, I understand, are helpful for both beginning and remedial reading students.


By : Helen W. Pierson

01 - En-gland in the Old Times



02 - When the Sax-ons Came



03 - Al-fred the Great



04 - The Six Boy Kings



05 - Can-ute and the Dan-ish Kings



06 - WiL-LiAM the Con-quer-or



07 - Hen-ry I



08 - RiCH-ARD I, Li-on Heart



09 - Ed-ward I



10 - Ed-ward II



11 - Hard Times



12 - HeN-RY V, of MON-MOUTH



13 - War of the Ros-es



14 - Hen-ry VIII



15 - Ma-ry



16 - E-liz-a-beth [I]



17 - James I



18 - Charles I



19 - James II



20 - Queen Anne and the Geor-ges



21 - George III



22 - George IV



23 - ViC-TO-RI-A

Comments

Random Post