Violet Osborne - Trilogy

This book is in turns funny and sad. Violet Osborne is a very beloved child with no financial problems. She is both beautiful and good, and of course she must be happy. Yet, as we learn, she is a manipulative and overbearing woman who would do anything to get her way. This book tells us about her life as a girl, and takes us through her marriage and motherhood. It is a pleasant read, as the book is so witty and charming and the descriptions are very realistic.

By : Emily Ponsonby (1817 - 1877)

01 - Volume I Chapter I



02 - Volume I Chapter II



03 - Volume I Chapter III



04 - Volume I Chapter IV



05 - Volume I Chapter V



06 - Volume I Chapter VI



07 - Volume I Chapter VII



08 - Volume I Chapter VIII



09 - Volume I Chapter IX



10 - Volume I Chapter X



11 - Volume I Chapter XI



12 - Volume I Chapter XII



13 - Volume I Chapter XIII



14 - Volume I Chapter XIV



15 - Volume I Chapter XV



16 - Volume II Chapter I



17 - Volume II Chapter II



18 - Volume II Chapter III



19 - Volume II Chapter IV



20 - Volume II Chapter V



21 - Volume II Chapter VI



22 - Volume II Chapter VII



23 - Volume II Chapter VIII



24 - Volume II Chapter IX



25 - Volume II Chapter X



26 - Volume II Chapter XI



27 - Volume II Chapter XII



28 - Volume II Chapter XIII



29 - Volume III Chapter I



30 - Volume III Chapter II



31 - Volume III Chapter III



32 - Volume III Chapter IV



33 - Volume III Chapter V



34 - Volume III Chapter VI



35 - Volume III Chapter VII



36 - Volume III Chapter VIII



37 - Volume III Chapter IX



38 - Volume III Chapter X



39 - Volume III Chapter XI



40 - Volume III Chapter XII



41 - Volume III Chapter XIII



42 - Volume III Chapter XIV

Comments

Random Post