A Lover's Litanies

This is a volume of ten special love poems.

O thou refulgent essence of all grace!
O thou that with the witchery of thy face
Hast made of me thy servant unto death,
I pray thee pause, ere, musical of breath,
And rapt of utterance, thou condemn indeed
My venturous wooing, and the wanton speed
With which I greet thee, dear and tender soul!
From out the fullness of my passion-creed...


By : Eric Mackay (1851 - 1898)

01 - First Litany - Virgo Dulcis



02 - Second Litany - Vox Amoris



03 - Third Litany - Ad Te Clamavi



04 - Fourth Litany - Gratia Plena



05 - Fifth Litany - Salve Regina



06 - Sixth Litany - Benedicta Tu



07 - Seventh Litany - Stella Matutina



08 - Eighth Litany - Domina Exaudi



09 - Ninth Litany - Lilium inter Spinas



10 - Tenth Litany - Gloria in Excelsis

Comments

Random Post