Celestina

Celestina was adopted by Mrs. Willoughby from a convent in France. No one knows who her parents are. Her secret birth causes problems for her in the marriage market. But this novel is not only a courtship novel. It is about creating and keeping friendships, finding the meaning of family, the difference between love and obsession, and the development of Celestina from a dependent child to a strong woman of virtue.


By : Charlotte Turner Smith (1749 - 1806)

01 - Volume I, Chapter I



02 - Volume I, Chapter II



03 - Volume I, Chapter III



04 - Volume I, Chapter IV



05 - Volume I, Chapter V



06 - Volume I, Chapter VI



07 - Volume I, Chapter VII



08 - Volume I, Chapter VIII



09 - Volume I, Chapter IX



10 - Volume I, Chapter X



11 - Volume I, Chapter XI



12 - Volume I, Chapter XII



13 - Volume I, Chapter XIII



14 - Volume I, Chapter XIV



15 - Volume II, Chapter I



16 - Volume II, Chapter II



17 - Volume II, Chapter III



18 - Volume II, Chapter IV



19 - Volume II, Chapter V



20 - Volume II, Chapter VI



21 - Volume II, Chapter VII



22 - Volume II, Chapter VIII



23 - Volume II, Chapter IX



24 - Volume II, Chapter X



25 - Volume II, Chapter XI



26 - Volume II, Chapter XII



27 - Volume III, Chapter I



28 - Volume III, Chapter II



29 - Volume III, Chapter III



30 - Volume III, Chapter IV



31 - Volume III, Chapter V



32 - Volume III, Chapter VI



33 - Volume III, Chapter VII



34 - Volume III, Chapter VIII



35 - Volume III, Chapter IX



36 - Volume III, Chapter X



37 - Volume IV, Chapter I



38 - Volume IV, Chapter II



39 - Volume IV, Chapter III



40 - Volume IV, Chapter IV



41 - Volume IV, Chapter V



42 - Volume IV, Chapter VI



43 - Volume IV, Chapter VII



44 - Volume IV, Chapter VIII



45 - Volume IV, Chapter IX



46 - Volume IV, Chapter X



47 - Volume IV, Chapter XI



48 - Volume IV, Chapter XII



49 - Volume IV, Chapter XIII

Comments

Random Post